Claim Q tokens from the Mainnet Faucet
To get started with the Q Blockchain, you can claim Q tokens from the Mainnet Faucet. Q tokens can be used for various purposes, such as sending them to friends, interacting with governance systems on Q, or deploying code.
To use the faucet, follow the steps below:
- Visit the faucet at https://faucet.q.org
- Paste an (EVM) address in the respective field OR connect your wallet using Metamask
- Click on “I am human“ and solve the Captcha
- Click on "Claim Q Tokens“
- Q Tokens will be sent to the wallet you provided.
Here is a video tutorial on using the Q Mainnet Faucet:
Besides the steps described above, a few conditions have do be met for successfully claiming tokens from the faucet:
- Using the faucet is possible only once per address within 24 h
- The provided wallet needs a „non-zero“ balance on the Ethereum Mainnet. That means you need to hold at least some Ethereum dust.
- The balance of the provided wallet needs to be below 1 Q on Q Mainnet.
- The daily supply of tokens to the faucet is limited. If there are no more tokens in the faucet, please wait for a refill.
To support the faucet, you can donate Q tokens directly to the faucet at: